Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard.
It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time.
Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, html, custom formats, and more.
The software is written in the C++ programming language.
- Easy to use interface.
- Search and paste previous copy entries.
- Keep multiple computer’s clipboards in sync.
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network.
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key.
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop.
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries.
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list.
- Full Unicode support (display foreign characters).
- UTF-8 support for language files (create language files in any language).
- Uses sqlite database.
License: GNU General Public License Version 3
Return to Clipboard Tools Home Page
|Are you interested in learning the art of programming? There are lots of excellent free and open source programming books that teach you how to program in every popular programming language. Read these Free Books.|