The Legend of Edgar is a platform game, not unlike those found on the Amiga and SNES. Edgar must battle his way across the world, solving puzzles and defeating powerful enemies to achieve his quest.
When Edgar’s father fails to return home after venturing out one dark and stormy night, Edgar fears the worst: he has been captured by the evil sorcerer who lives in a fortress beyond the forbidden swamp.
Donning his armour, Edgar sets off to rescue him, but his quest will not be easy…
- Platform game.
- Large levels with different environments.
- A variety of weapons.
- A persistent game world that can be travelled through.
- Boss Battles!
- Lots of sound effects and music tracks.
- Joypad support with configurable controls.
- Configurable keyboard support.
|Are you interested in learning the art of programming? There are lots of excellent free and open source programming books that teach you how to program in every popular programming language. Read these Free Books.|