Dopamine is an open source audio player which tries to make organizing and listening to music as simple and pretty as possible.
It plays wav, mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, wma, ape, opus and m4a/aac formats.
- Light theme.
- “Play next” feature.
- Shuffle play.
- 10 band Equalizer with 17 built-in presets and possibility to create and save custom presets.
- Spectrum analyzer.
- Lyrics support (automatic lyrics download, edit lyrics, and screen to display lyrics while playing). MetroLyrics, NeteaseLyrics, and XiamiLyrics support.
- Download of album covers from the internet.
- Support for local lyrics files (LRC).
- Notifications (without or with controls).
- Cover player.
- Search online allows you to search for information in your default web browser, based on song information from Dopamine.
- Micro and nano player.
- Follow the playing song – automatically scrolls to the song that starts playing. That is useful when shuffle is enabled.
- Songs can be added to Now Playing by dragging audio and playlist files from Explorer.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Use all speakers on multi-speaker systems.
- Optional automatic download of album covers from the internet.
- Use native Windows 10 notifications.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Internationalization support – Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
To run Dopamine, you’ll need:
- Windows 7, 8.x or 10.
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
|Are you interested in learning the art of programming? There are lots of excellent free and open source programming books that teach you how to program in every popular programming language. Read these Free Books.|