Explorer++ is a small and fast file manager for Windows.
With tabs, bookmarks and advanced file operations, it allows you to be much more productive!
Explorer++ requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (32-bit or 64-bit systems) to run; there is no installation required.
- Two paned interface, like Windows Explorer, but with multiple tabs in the files pane. You can have many locations open at once and quickly change from tab to tab.
- Drives toolbar, showing all available volumes – disk drives – (including network and USB drives). Jump to a drive with a single mouse click.
- Bookmarks menu (similar to Windows Explorer favorites, but with more functionality), and a Bookmarks toolbar
- Application toolbar where you can create shortcuts to your favorite applications.
- Show Command Prompt built into Explorer++.
- Attribute control (set, clear) for multiple files.
- Various methods of file display, including multiple groupings.
- Quickly split a large file into pieces, for email or other purposes, and quickly merge pieces back into the original file.
- Destroy files function which deletes files, then wipes their former disk space clean. This provides secure erasing of files.
- Built-in file search function which allows searching by name or attributes.
- Customized file display colors, by name or attributes.
- Ability to run in portable mode, storing all configuration in an XML file.
- Highly configurable, for user preference.
- Full drag-and-drop support with other applications, including Windows Explorer.
|Are you interested in learning the art of programming? There are lots of excellent free and open source programming books that teach you how to program in every popular programming language. Read these Free Books.|