Mpxplay is an open source 32-bit console audio player for MS-DOS and Windows.
The software supports a wide range of audio codecs, playlists, as well as containers for video formats.
The software is written in C.
Mpxplay-MMC is a GUI version of Mpxplay for Windows 7 with FFmpeg audio&video playing and translucent windows.
- Formats supported: audio: AAC, AC3, ALAC, APE, FLAC, MP2/MP3, MPC, VORBIS, WMA, WV and CDW (Audio CD ripp’n’play) (with plugins: DTS, MOD, OPUS, and SPEEX).
- Containers: AIF, ASF/WMA, AVI, FLV, MKV/WEBM, MP4/MOV, MPG/VOB, OGG, TS, WAV, and W64.
- Playlists: M3U, M3U8, PLS, FPL, CUE, and MXU.
- Commander-like desktop with two sides and multiply tabs.
- Playlist load and save, drive and directory scan, direct playing from directories.
- Playlist editing functions (sort, tag-filter, list/dir compare).
- Commander functions (file copy,move,del).
- Tag (metadata) editing of ASF,FLAC,MP4,OGG files and ID3v1,ID3v2,APETag (AAC,AC3,APE,MP2,MP3,and MPC).
- Control with keyboard, mouse, joystick, serial port (infra receiver).
- Fast forward and rewind (seeking), between the songs too.
- Cross-fade songs in real time.
- Auto volume correction; dynamic limiter; surround, speed (freq) control, tone control.
- Multichannel audio decoding/playing.
- Bitstream I/O handling to demux or cut audio streams without re-encoding (aac,ac3,dts,mp2,mp3 only).
- HTTP client: file and stream (internet radio: AAC,MP3,OGG) playing from WEB servers.
- FTP client: direct playing from ftp-servers (with OpenSSL support in the win32 version).
- LFN (long filenames) support under Windows and DOS too (with DOSLFN).
- AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,WavPack encoding with DLLs (console versions).
- LCD-display handling (DOS only.
|Are you interested in learning the art of programming? There are lots of excellent free and open source programming books that teach you how to program in every popular programming language. Read these Free Books.|